The S-removal is based on phase cancellation which does not compromise the timbre and natural character of the recorded vocal track.
The Auto-Dynamic De-Esser uses a unique technology to reduce sibiliance in a mix or on vocal tracks. The result is a neutral, unobtrusive and extremely effective de-essing process. Even at high S-reduction values the de-essing has a negligible effect on the character and timbre of the voice.
- Instrumentation amplifier, electronically balanced (differential), transformerless
- Nominal input level +6 dB
- Input impedance =22 kOhm
- Output impedance < 600 Ohm
- Max. input level +24 dBu
- Max. output level +22.4 dBu
- Minimum load 600 Ohm
- Relay hard bypass / power fail safety
- Frequency response 20 Hz-50 kHz (50kHz= -3dB)
- Common mode rejection > -80 dBu @1kHz
- Total harmonic distortion 0.002% @ 1 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio -93 dBu (CCIR 468-3)
- Signal-to-noise ratio -98 dBu (A-weighted)
- Toroidal transformer 15 VA
- Fuses 315 mA (230V) /630 mA (115V)
- GND lift switch
- Voltage selection switch 115 V / 230V
- WxHxD: 482 x 44 x 237mm; 19" x 1.73" x 9.33"
- Weight: 3.4kg; 7.5lbs
Документи за сваляне и драйвери
- SPL De-Esser
For more than 30 years Sound Performance Lab From Germany developes audio gear for music,film,multimedia,hifi and broadcast
Milestones of the company’s R&D history were
- the invention of the patented Vitalizer® sound optimization
- the invention of the Transient Designer – the mother of all transient designing tools
- the invention of the Auto-dynamic De-Esser – eliminating S-sounds by phase cancellation
- the launch of the world's first discrete 5.1 surround miking system Atmos 5.1 already in 1998
- the development of the SPL 120V rail op-amps which are the integral components of the top-of-line SPL products, setting new benchmarks in audio signal processing to outperform any existing analog or digital audio format.
- the invention of the Phonitor matrix that produces a loudspeaker equivalent playback on headphones.