Микрофон IK Multimedia iRig Stream Mic Pro
One mic to connect it all
iRig Stream Mic Pro makes it easier than ever to share your voice and music. It combines a professional multi-pattern condenser microphone and 24-bit, 96 kHz audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC into a single ultra-portable solution for music and content creation.
IRig Stream Mic Pro overview
- Condenser microphone/audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC
- Gold-sputtered ½” electret condenser capsules for pristine sound
- Switchable cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-eight and stereo polar patterns
- Adjustable high-pass filter to eliminate rumble and noise
- 5 mm stereo input for keyboards, mixers, drum machines and more
- Stereo/multichannel modes: mix mic and line signals or keep separate
- Loopback+ to add background music or process your voice all on a single device
- Direct monitoring to check your sound before going live
- Elegant all-in-one control knob for easy adjustments mid-stream
- Works with all your favorite apps
Pristine multi-pattern condenser microphone
First, make your voice heard with selectable cardioid, figure 8, omnidirectional or stereo pickup patterns. These patterns range from noise-rejecting to immersive audio, so whether you’re recording a podcast, interview, instrument or ensemble, you’ll enjoy a crisp, clear and detailed signal with easily adjustable gain.
Vocals, gaming, streaming, podcasts, voiceovers, instruments
Multi-person podcasts, conference calls
- Bidirectional (figure 8)
Music, instruments, ensembles, ambient and nature sounds
Integrated audio interface
Next, connect media players, keyboards, mixers, turntables, soundboards and more with the convenient stereo 3.5 mm audio input right on the mic. With its monitoring mix control you can blend the direct or recorded audio via the headphone output. Now you can keep your entire setup in one elegant, compact design you can easily take anywhere.
Pro results with Loopback+
iRig Stream Mic Pro offers IK’s groundbreaking Loopback+, letting you not only add music from your phone or tablet to your recording or stream, but even route the mic signal into a separate app to add reverb, EQ or noise-reduction (like with the included MixBox CS for iPad) before sending to a second app like Instagram or Tiktok. It’s an easy way to get massive sound on apps that don’t normally let you process audio or add background music.
Serious sound quality
iRig Stream Mic Pro delivers serious sound throughout, too. A headphone output with direct monitoring lets you check levels with any app, before you even hit record. And 24-bit, 96 kHz converters ensure pristine, detailed sound for both the mic and stereo aux input.
Simple, live-optimized controls
All the features are controlled via a single, intuitive and live-optimized control knob, so it’s easy to tweak on the fly without taking your eyes off the camera. Click through each setting quickly to make adjustments, and even hold down to mute if you need to cough or sneeze. And easy-to-see LED level indicators mean you’re not tied down by headphones if you want to record at a distance.
Stereo or multichannel? You get both!
iRig Stream Mic Pro offers 2 modes: stereo or multichannel. By default, it operates in stereo mode and pre-mixes multiple sources of audio – line stereo inputs (+ Loopback) and mic capsules – down to a stereo track, which is sent to your choice of streaming apps like Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, etc.
Switching to multichannel mode, the two capsules are routed to channels 3 and 4 respectively giving you 4 channels of audio to send to recording apps such as GarageBand or your favorite DAW.
Get connected, stay charged
iRig Stream Mic Pro connects to any device right out of the box and makes it easier than ever to stay connected and charged. With the included mini-DIN to iOS Lightning and mini-DIN to USB-C cables, it comes ready to plug into all the latest iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, as well as Mac and PC.
Powered by its host, iRig Stream Mic Pro is also MFi certified so you can charge your connected Lightning device even while using iRig Stream Mic Pro to record with the (optional) DC power supply.
Ready when you are
And even when you’re not. No matter the situation, iRig Stream Mic Pro is your streamlined solution to share your voice and music with the world. Just one mic connects it all.
iRig Stream Mic Pro works with any app that records or streams audio or video, so you’ll never stop finding new ways to use it. To get you started, it includes iRig Recorder 3 LE (iPhone/iPad/Android), an easy-to-use, high-quality audio and video recording app; as well as MixBox CS (iPad) and MixBox SE (Mac/PC), a powerful suite of FX including dynamics, EQ, reverb and more to help you shape professional quality audio right on your iPad.
- Interface type: 2 in/2 out or 4 in/2 out
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered. When connected to an external PSU (iRig PSU 3A, not included), iRig Stream Mic Pro charges the connected iOS lightning device.
- Device connection: mini-DIN
- Dimensions: 55 mm/2.16″ x 136 mm/5.35″ x 38 mm/1.5″
- Weight: 430 g/15.17 oz
- Microphone type: condenser, electret
- Capsules: dual 0.55″ gold-sputtered
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-8, stereo
- Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum sound pressure: 115 dB SPL
- High-pass filter: selectable between 60, 100 and 200 Hz
- Connector: 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS jack
- Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Output level: 7 mW/channel (32 Ohm load)
- Dynamic range: 87 dB(A)
- Connector: 1/8″ (3.5 mm) TRS jack
- Nominal input level: -10 dBV
- Frequency response: from 10 Hz to 20 kHz
Made for: iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone SE, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad (8th generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (7th generation), iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPod touch (7th generation), iPod touch (6th generation).
Also compatible with all newer iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
Mac®: macOS® 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: One free USB port. For low latency, the IK Multimedia’s iRig audio driver must be installed. Download the iRig ASIO driver here.
Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities. Micro-USB-OTG mini-DIN cable (sold separately) may be required (depending on device model).
- iRig Stream Mic Pro
- Table stand
- mini-DIN to iOS Lightning cable – 60 cm/23.62″
- mini-DIN to USB-C cable – 150 cm/62.99”5/8″ to 1/4″ thread adapter
- 5/8″ to 1/4″ thread adapter
IK Multimedia е компания, основана през 1996 г. в Модена, Италия. Mарката произвежда най-различни продукти за запис и създаване на музика. През последните години тя е изключително актуална със своите приложения и аксесоари за платформата на Apple – IOS и продуктите iPhone, iPod Touch и iPad.
Закупувайки този продукт вие получавате:
Гаранция за физическо лице: 24 м. (гаранцията не важи за аксесоари и кабели)Безплатна доставка при поръчка на стойност над 100 лв.Проверка на пратката и 14 дни право на връщане.
Само влезли клиенти, които са поръчали този продукт, могат да оставят отзив.